Путь Одиссея

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Путь Одиссея » Путь Одиссея » Арахноиды. Инсектоиды. Arachnoids. Insectoids.

Арахноиды. Инсектоиды. Arachnoids. Insectoids.

Сообщений 631 страница 660 из 951

Да... как оказывается много людей знают или догадываются о существовании Арахноидов!
Особенно впечатлило это: “И говорит им: идите за Мною, и Я сделаю вас ловцами человеков” (Матф. 4:19).

Последние картинки
1. Spider Grandmother's Map
2. Church Under Attack
3. Coachella 1 - The Giant Spider
4. Portal Weaver
5. ungoliantra

Brainspiders

In 2004, my wife was diagnosed with a brain tumor that was pressing on her Occipital Lobe. As such, it caused her to experience loss of sight in her lower left eye. She had surgery to have the tumor removed and, for a while, the swelling from the procedure continued to put pressure on her O.L., which has to do with vision. The result was hallucinations; when you lose vision, your brain tends to try to fill in the missing data and, much like dreams, apparently it pulls that data from really weird parts of your subconscious. My wife described seeing some very strange things at the periphery of her left eye, the most common being what she described as "geometric spiders" and "Jacob's Ladder-like fluctuations".

Pretty creepy.

So I painted them.

Мозгопаук

Отредактировано Arachnoidagenda (2010-12-01 20:55:51)

Via Obscura

This piece is called "Via Obscura" which is latin for "Dark Path".

The image was comisioned by the Fresno CA rock band HateFx to be used as cover art for their CD.

The starting point was the art of Hieronymus Bosch... a mixture of onyric nightmare and personal interpretations of modern mythology; by the time I started proposing concept sketches for this comission I was reading a lot of Lovecraft and "illuminati" books by David Icke... so this is my aproach to this rumored ancient society that in secret rule the world.

This gala of Illuminati are on their way to a very special gathering.

Photoshop

enjoy!

Я тут собрал небольшую коллекцию интересных картинок.
1. G-Zus and Mary
2. Day of the Dead Mary или это
3. Genetics
4. Searching for souls
5. Foodchain

1. Rising From Hell знакомый красавец
2. Scotland on Sunday
3. Sleep Tight Little Baby
4. Mooned
5. The Puppeteer

Invaded My Nightmares

This drawing came right from my dreams. I dreamed of spider-like alien crafts invading earth, and running form them, nearly being caught by them, hiding from them, and eventually fighting them. It was quite a dream. This was the closest illustration of the creatures I dreamed...

I have thought of another version of this where its claws and talons were stained red with blood...

1. Spider
2. The Abaddon
3. Spider's Lair
4. True Form
5. Arachnophobia

1. Praise Your Lord
2. Eternal Lot пауки и чёрное солнце, из "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell" от William Blake
3. Eye of the World
4. The Puppeteer
5. Tsuchigumo

Оказывается у Maman (Мама по-французки) Луизы Буржуа есть потомство.

Таро Бафомета тамплиера Гигера. Императрица.

Ндас, однако неслабый страх перед инсектоидами/пауками у людей в подсознании... что художнижники, как люди творческие, постоянно рисуют картины подобные.
Страх вперемешку с отвращением; причем сей страх значительно сильнее нежели боязнь человеком природных земных хищников, болезней, природных катаклизмов... казалось бы какая нелепица - страх перед тварями, которые на Земле для человека вообще не опасны...скорей это им следует бояться людей.
Однако факт на-лицо. И видимо у этого есть какая-то глубинная причина.

Ulis
Ты сам догадался о существовании Арахноидов или тебе помог TianShi? По всей видимости jokerhill завязал с пауками. Я ему отправил письмо... молчит, но сайт обновляется регулярно.

Arachne Rising

Книга "Арахна: 13ый знак зодиака" 1977 года вызвала немалый интерес у людей на Западе. Такой интерес, что даже в 1986 эта тема обсуждалась на телевидении и люди обращались с вопросами в газеты.
Источник

Газета "Today", 25-го Апреля 1986 года
Знака зодиака Арахны не существует!

Arachne. A proposed thirteenth sign of the zodiac, located between Taurus and Gemini. The sign Arachne was originally proposed by science-fiction writer John Sladek, using the pseudonym James Vogh, in his 1977 book "Arachne Rising: The Search of the Thirteenth Sign of the Zodiak" Sladek, who has also written a book attacking astrology and the paranormal, has since claimed in published interviews that he made the whole thing up as a prank. This has not kept the book from being citied as a serious source, especially by the creators of the modern system of Celtic astrology.
Источник

Запугали мужика или все же выдумал?

Arachnoidagenda написал(а):

Ты сам догадался о существовании Арахноидов или тебе помог TianShi?

TianShi вышел на меня сам. Форума тогда еще не было, был лишь сайт "Путь Одиссея" и на нем были выложены первые варианты толкования Сказок и один из первых вариантов толкования "Одиссеи". Вышел он на меня не случайно, а судя по дальнейшей переписке его на меня навели. Белая Пацифида. Ибо просто так найти сайт в море информации было довольно проблематично. В первых вариантах толкований Сказок были некоторые нестыковки, которые лично меня не устраивали, чувствовалось, что не хватает некоторой важной информации. Его сообщение об Арахноидах все поставило на свои места, пазл полностью сложился - и с проблемой появления Рептоидов и с созданием эгрегора Бога Отца и с Шамаханской Царицей и с Пентаграммами и с Сетхом и с сетями, которыми Иисус предлагал ловить человеков, с масонством, 2 мировой войной, миссией Гитлера, мировым правительством и пр.

Ulis, очень интересно.

I don't care what nobody says, this is definitly a spider alien that visited earth and enslaved the ancient Mayans, forcing them to build stone pyramids and fight to the death for its entertainment. I mean, c'mon what else would it be? Use your brain.
Мексико 2008

Spider Alien

Вторжение

I have a dream from time to time, it keeps coming back. I dream that I am being followed by a HuGe alienish spider thing, a friendly creature, but it just follows me everywhere. So, I need to examine this dream. I have started with this first spider sculpture made out of old found things, a piece of old (iron) sand stone, some bits of old metal off of a discarded clothes rack, a breeze block to make the ball shaped feet and some old muck mixed with breeze block dust and water to make texture on the legs and a bottle of wood stain I got from the local dump. This spider looks almost exactly like the spider in my dreams. I will make more of these as I sink further and further into the psyche of these inner stories.

So, for now, just a prep study thing. Watch this space though, for the.....InVaSiOn!

1. The Spider Shrine
2. Spider poster
3. Marst attacks
4. Spacebug

1. Spider in 3D
2. Spider God
3. Spider Jesus
4+5. Bishop Baraga Shrine

Peruvian Temple Reveals Spider-God Image

"There is an image of spider deities holding nets filled with decapitated human heads, so there was an analogy with successful warriors and claims of power."

Бог Паук был также связан с ткачеством, охотой, войной и властью. Ричард Бергер, эксперт по этой культуре сказал: "Существуют образы Бога Паука с изображением сетей заполненных обезглавленными человеческими головами, что было связано с идеей успешных воинов или претензии власти."

Отредактировано Arachnoidagenda (2010-12-05 14:33:03)

Аналогичная конструкция.

Культура Мочика 8 в. н.э. Изображение Бога Солнца с волосами в виде драконих голов.
Второе - вроде интерпертируется как изображение Краба, но очень похоже не Паучиху.

1. Москва ночью
2. Spider attack
3. Les Edwards - Conan And The Spidergod
4. Mortispider
5. Cody F. Miller - A Spider’s Web

Вы здесь » Путь Одиссея » Путь Одиссея » Арахноиды. Инсектоиды. Arachnoids. Insectoids.