Путь Одиссея

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Путь Одиссея » Путь Одиссея » Пирамиды, кто их построил и зачем?

Пирамиды, кто их построил и зачем?

Сообщений 31 страница 32 из 32

III написал(а):

Also, I have vague undestrading of ring aroud saturn, but it seems to me that it is artificial in nature.

Very free thoughts about mechanization processes and the potential role of the ring. Issues especially not to be processed only with the 3D mind, but I'll try to put something together from the collected information puzzles anyway. It may be completely inadequate so keep in mind that it's just a concept.

If we assume that everything takes place in the "here and now" in the present and the idea of time is closer to synchronicity, cycles in nature/space instead clock time, calendar and dates used nowadays, and also if we assume the existence of two forces behind the layers/facades of 3D reality in the form of the main fractal/spiral or in other words the "absolute" and on opposite side influences of the abyss vortex - shredding and splitting space-time - the idea of a ring intuitively from its three-dimensional shape will probably be associated with the idea of a loop, which perhaps corresponds to the idea of mass reincarnation/unconscious that has been modeled by the arachnids and the rest of the forces of the abyss into bloody history of societies and the current form of the System.

The mechanization of natural biological flows of energy composition is particularly visible in the idea of transhumanism and mentioned clock time, which is a greater binder for this System than for instance financial organization via central banks and influences of various corporations,  also, energy and raw material distribution processes through the entire logistics process, pipelines, roads, railway lines, transmission networks, etc. more resemble digital circuits and logic gates on integrated circuit instead taking the idea of the planet as a form of living being into the equation.

Pyramids, who built them and why?

III написал(а):

(...) in the form of the main fractal/spiral or in other words the "absolute" and on opposite side influences of the abyss vortex - shredding and splitting space-time (...)

Topic is very difficult to grasp with 3D perception/mammal-human psyche. I'm not even sure if my reasoning is correct, but under the name "abyss vortex", beyond all arachnids, I imagine something like a "mechanical god/anti-god" As always, this is just a concept, free thoughts, I don't plan going any close there to check only just to be sure  :rofl:

Вы здесь » Путь Одиссея » Путь Одиссея » Пирамиды, кто их построил и зачем?