Путь Одиссея

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Путь Одиссея » Искусство » Арт-Прозрение. Механические ангелы (роботы, твари, воины смерти)

Арт-Прозрение. Механические ангелы (роботы, твари, воины смерти)

Сообщений 31 страница 33 из 33

Simikiel, Angel of Vengeance

http://www.angelarium.net/simikiel-vengeance/
"Every path, every streak of cloud, points to the same bed.
I keep my wounds fresh for her so she can see their depth."

- traveler's diary, found outside Amman
Арт-Прозрение. Механические ангелы (роботы, твари)

warhammer арты

Blame! (Japanese: ブラム! Hepburn: Buramu!?), pronounced "blam", is a ten-volume 1998 cyberpunk manga by Tsutomu Nihei published by Kodansha. A six-part original net animation was produced in 2003, with a seventh episode included on the DVD release. An anime film adaptation by Polygon Pictures is scheduled for release in 2017.

Killy, a silent loner possessing an incredibly powerful weapon known as a Gravitational Beam Emitter, wanders a vast technological world known as "The City". He is searching for Net Terminal Genes, a (possibly) extinct genetic marker that allows humans to access the "Netsphere", a sort of computerized control network for The City. The City is an immense volume of artificial structure, separated into massive "floors" by nearly-impenetrable barriers known as "Megastructure". The City is inhabited by scattered human and transhuman tribes as well as hostile cyborgs known as Silicon Creatures. The Net Terminal Genes appear to be the key to halting the unhindered, chaotic expansion of the Megastructure, as well as a way of stopping the murderous horde known as the Safeguard from destroying all humanity.

Along the way, Killy meets and joins forces with a resourceful engineer named Cibo and several groups such as a tribe of human warriors called the Electro-Fishers. Cibo and Killy are often pursued by the Safeguard, who view any human without Net Terminal Genes as a threat to be extinguished on sight. Because of the size and nature of The City and the violent lives led by its inhabitants, there are virtually no recurring characters and any alliances made are short-lived.

Art-Insight.  Mechanical Angels (robots, creatures, death, warriors)

Safeguards presented in this story have appearance that reminds arachnids or insectoids. I took picture from certain part from my copy of that comic/manga

Арт-Прозрение. Механические ангелы (роботы, твари, воины смерти)

Отредактировано III (2017-03-11 11:33:53)

Вы здесь » Путь Одиссея » Искусство » Арт-Прозрение. Механические ангелы (роботы, твари, воины смерти)